Saturday, January 3, 2009

Resolve to pay attention in 2009

The top 10 New Years Resolutions:

SPEND MORE TIME WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS: I do my best to make my schedule as flexible as possible to accomodate activities - even last minute ones.
FIT IN FITNESS: I still walk everywhere. The jeep stays parked unless a road trip is required.
TAME THE BULGE: How can one preach moderation when excess is such an enjoyment? I suppose I could trim the 20 pound off my mass change from when I was 18 years old.
QUIT SMOKING: A hundred points, I don't smoke.
ENJOY LIFE MORE: This has never been a problem. I still have over a hundred items on my 'lifetime list of things I will do before I die' list.
QUIT DRINKING: Why quit anything? Why start in the first place? I make beer - my friends drink it. I really don't drink.
GET OUT OF DEBT: Logical, if I had any.
LEARN SOMETHING NEW: If you're not learning something new every day, its not worth getting out of bed.
GET ORGANIZED: Space is the final frontier, (I know it's already been used) but let's face it - like the late George Carlin said '... your house is just a place to keep your stuff ...'.

Happy New Year everyone. Resolve to keep up the awareness to protect yourself by reading the ingredient list.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to increase in spam on blogs, the author has elected to moderate all comments before allowing them to be viewed. I welcome your honest comments regardless of their tembre and they will be published. I encourage interaction (emails will be removed from public view before posting) but I will reply. Cheers.